*We are currently open on Saturdays and Sundays in accordance with Governor Northam’s Phase 2 directive.*
For the safety of all our guests and staff we will be implementing the following restrictions:
* Reservations are required and are available to book now.
* There will be a $5 per person charge for reservations. That fee will be applied and credited to your final bill.
*There will be no refunds or reservations for cancelations within 24 hours of booked reservation time.
* This seating is for the Indoor Tasting Room. If you would like to sit outdoors, please book for the Deck or Pavilion.
* Reservations blocks are for 2 hours.
* Outside food is not permitted. Our kitchen will be open with a limited menu.
* Groups of no more than 6 people will be permitted.
* All children under the age of 21 must be seated with the parents or gaurdians at all times.
* Pets will not be permitted at this time.
* Wine will be sold by the bottle only. You are more than welcome to re-cork any unfinished wine and take home with you to enjoy later.
*Masks will be required when you are walking around or entering the building to use the restroom. Masks are not required when you are seated at your table.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation and look forward to seeing you!
Choose a date and time to reserve your Phase 2 Indoor Tasting Room Seating